Let's talk about HORSE RIDING HOLIDAYS

I've set up this riding holiday blog to tell you more about my site WWW.FINDARIDINGHOLIDAY.COM and also to create a community of horse lovers to discuss our riding holiday adventures

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy New Year riders!

Just a quick note to wish fellow horse riders a happy new year. Here's looking forward to great horseback adventures in 2006. I myself am off to Australia next week. The primary reason is for a friend's wedding but of course, I'll fit in a few days of riding too. I'm planning to visit Snowy River Horseback Adventures in the Snowy Mountains which is just outside of Canberra, and accessible from Sydney and Melbourne too. If you've heard of the man from Snowy River – this is where he hails from! Then at the end of March I'm hoping to visit Latin America where I would love to ride in the lake district of Argentina at Gatomancha Riding Patagonia. I also like the look of Perol Chico in Peru too though!

There are so many wonderful places to chose from. If you're planning your own riding trip do take a good look at my Riding Holiday Directory. It has information on more than 70 riding holiday companies worldwide plus a unique search function, advice and reviews.
Happy Browsing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home