Let's talk about HORSE RIDING HOLIDAYS

I've set up this riding holiday blog to tell you more about my site WWW.FINDARIDINGHOLIDAY.COM and also to create a community of horse lovers to discuss our riding holiday adventures

Monday, July 17, 2006

You've gotta love Latin America


So, I thought I'd tell you a little about a book that I'm contributing to. Due to be published soon, it's called Latin America and it's published by Livelist. It will be available on amazon sometime after August.
It's a great idea. Basically the whole book is excerpts from a diverse bunch of travellers, writers and photographers. So it's kind of community publishing. I can't wait to see the book. My contribution is about my wonderful riding holiday to Mexico. You can read the review here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home